Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Singapore....February 2009

...a few snaps from my whirlwind tour of Singapore, saw Chinatown, the famous Raffles hotel etc. Met Bernard and Cheryl Dalton for lunch and drunk too much red wine. Ate Japanese steak, whereby the calf gets massaged daily and is fed beer! Not a bad life I hear you ponder....

Singapore Airlines in first class and I had a great flight. Managed to see the 'Hollywood' sign on the way in to LA. Was going to call in at the Oscars, but tired of the Paparazzi hounding me :)

Heading back soon and it's Rodeo this weekend in Houston!!! Then off to Vail, Co. for destiny; destiny for me and the black slopes that is!!??!!??!!!
More pics to follow soon.

Love
D




































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you arrived home safely.

Looks like you had a nice time....

Talk soon

Luvvvvvvvvvvvvv Mam :-)

PS:With Lynda @ the moment "shopping" as usual...

Lynda say "hi" :-)