Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend adventures....

....well another fantastic weekend in Houston, Tx. Friday started by at an "Ice House", where far too much of you know what was consumed again. A few snaps attached of the inside. It's called Woodrows, just off Westheimer on Chimney Rock Road. Saturday morning was laaazy, spent time chatting to Tania and dowloading from iTunes (my new addiction).

Saturday night was House of Blues and a brilliant night! Today, was another recovery day and the usual adventure at the supermarket.

A few pics around town are attached. A horse and cart downdown Houston and a pic or two of my next car....I wish!!!

Anyway, one more weekend before I'm off to Singapore and then back for the ski trip to Vail, Colorado!!! Needless to say, there will be plenty of pics taken. I'll be the suave, James Bond look-alike on the black slopes.....

Chat to y'all soon!
D









No comments: